Caleb and I met in 2009, it was love at first sight...for him and I came around a week later. We were married 5 short months later and have been blessed with 4 crazy/beautiful children. If we've learned anything in those years it would be that LAUGHTER is the best couples therapy. We love sharing ways to have fun and create memories with your families. Thank you for being here and your continued support. We hope we can add a little joy to your day!
- Caleb & Kelsi
Caleb, your typical man’s man who loves a good shoe and wants to be more manly but could use a few more tools under his belt. He shares all of his favorite gifts and his wish list this year.
1. These boots are a hit wherever he goes!
2. His favorite travel, hiking, every day very comfortable shoe.
3. These are his “want to look fresh but don’t want people to think I’m trying too hard” shoes.
4. He can say enough about the Vuori joggers. Comfort and class!
5. Stuff the stock with some Good Fellow wash.
6. Caleb’s favorite cologne that makes you smell like a man but not stink like a man.
7. Kelsi’s favorite cologne for him.
8. Your man has got to have some Airpods.
9. Noise canceling head phones at a great price!
10. A watch from Mvmt to up his class.
11. Get your guy on a mountain with a camelbak!
12. His FAVORITE gift he’s ever been given. A massage gun. Linked a good one here.
13. A power washer to get him to do some work outside.
14. These flannels from Great Lakes, they speak for themselves. Use code: TAKE25
15. An insulated blender bottle-his most used product.
16. Changed his life with this face shaver.
17. A car washing kit that will make him feel super productive.
18. He won’t stray from this hair pomade.
Here’s his wishlist!
Kobalt 24-Volt Max Variable Speed Brushless Cordless Impact Driver
Kobalt 364-Piece Household Tool Set with Soft Case
GearLight LED Tactical Flashlight
Coal Men’s The Standard Beanie
NIKE Sportswear H86 Futura Cap
Dri-FIT Essential Woven Men’s Running Pants