Caleb and I met in 2009, it was love at first sight...for him and I came around a week later. We were married 5 short months later and have been blessed with 4 crazy/beautiful children. If we've learned anything in those years it would be that LAUGHTER is the best couples therapy. We love sharing ways to have fun and create memories with your families. Thank you for being here and your continued support. We hope we can add a little joy to your day!
- Caleb & Kelsi
5. You know exactly who you want to see in this.
6. I’m thinking if I can get Caleb to wear this, I might enjoy working out more.
9. Let’s make bingo a little more interesting.
10. I mean this is pure art.
12. Is she expecting a ring this year? Maybe this can break the ice.
15. Oh the photos you could put I this.
16. Are your man’s farts unbearable? Save the senses with Sneak a Squeak. Where they take care of the smell the sound is up to you. FULLMHOUSE for 20% off!