Caleb and I met in 2009, it was love at first sight...for him and I came around a week later. We were married 5 short months later and have been blessed with 4 crazy/beautiful children. If we've learned anything in those years it would be that LAUGHTER is the best couples therapy. We love sharing ways to have fun and create memories with your families. Thank you for being here and your continued support. We hope we can add a little joy to your day!
- Caleb & Kelsi
I obviously couldn’t try ALL of the socks recommended but I picked the most mentioned ones and went to work. All 6 of these stayed on my feet all day even when taking shoes off which says a lot.
2. Bombas – This is the sock you wear to Disneyland. Not too thick, but not too thin, very comfortable. My ideal feel honestly. Great heal grip and they passed the boot test, they stayed on the whole time while they were in the boot and also when I took them out. I’m going to be reaching for these the most. $11.40 per pair
3. Stance – These have been my tried and true socks, I’ve had 2 pairs for 3 years and was always sad when they were dirty. $8.60 per pair. Still stay on all day after 3 years.
4. Dibaolong – Super thin, which I prefer but I would say the closest affordable option to the Bombas. Stayed on perfectly. $2.50 per pair
5. Idegg – These are a little on the high side, they may show with lower shoes but for an affordable sock they stay on! $2.26 per pair
6. Eedor – I feel like this is the sock you would want to slide into pair of dressy flats. It’s a really thin sock and it will stay. They shrunk quite a bit when washed but will still stay on all day. I’m not sure how long these will last, they work great for now but I’m not sold on the quality. They have a great grip though. $2.52 per pair
It’s hard to pick a winner but my vote is the Lulu Lemons for working out and the Bombas for everyday wear.
If you want a more affordable sock that will do the job I would choose the Dibaolongs.
Sketchers, madewell, Hanes, nike didn’t pass the test. I would not buy again.
What size did you order in the Bombas?
I got the biggest size!
My Adidas no-shows are the bestttt. Got them at TJMaxx and now I need to find some fresh pairs again.
Hello! What is the men’s t-shirt that Caleb wears? I’d like to order some for my husband. Thank you!