Caleb and I met in 2009, it was love at first sight...for him and I came around a week later. We were married 5 short months later and have been blessed with 4 crazy/beautiful children. If we've learned anything in those years it would be that LAUGHTER is the best couples therapy. We love sharing ways to have fun and create memories with your families. Thank you for being here and your continued support. We hope we can add a little joy to your day!
- Caleb & Kelsi
If you are in need of a last minute gift idea (or just like to see what people are loving) I did the math and these are the top 30 most purchased items from our gift guides this year!
30. Starting out strong with these odor eliminators balls, these are the perfect stocking stuffer for the athletes (or anyone with stinky shoes), they work for sneakers, gym bags or anything that needs to be freshened up. There are some that are not sports themed also!
29. Our families favorite game, play nine, it’s like golf in that the lowest score wins. It’s an easy, fun game that you can play with lots of different age groups. I like it because you can have a conversation while still playing. Lia our four year old has somehow figured out how to beat us all.
28. If you need a one size fits all gift for her, this is it. This bag is perfect for going to the gym, throwing a laptop in for work, pickle ball club, for a busy mom needing to carry everyone’s snacks, a teen girl on the run, library bag, church entertainment bag…we just always need a bag.
27. Can’t get over this vanity play set, I would have loved playing hair salon with this cutie.
26. Caleb’s favorite joggers, the quality on these is 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻. Your man will love them and a great price.
25. I’m loving this glow tour duo stick, this would be such a great gift for a teen, young adult or adult! It’s nice having a two-for-one situation and the glow is so good. I love how much it has simplified my makeup routine.
24. A little book of Kobe wisdom. Can’t think of anything better for the stocking, which is pretty much the best part of Christmas morning.
23. Freddy is getting this fun toy, he’s gonna love it.
22. Click markers are brilliant, no more losing lids and being disappointed by dried out markers.
21. My stylist used this curling iron and I was blown away by it. It has an extra nice long barrel for longer hair and the smoothest finish. For my longer hair I like the 1.25″ size.
20. These beauties stopped me in my tracks, they go with everything and are so pretty.
19. A voice changer is the ticket, this is the kid gift that I’m also excited to get my hands on.
18. Ok, you guys went nuts for this vending machine, let me tell you about it. It’s adorable first of all, wooden- so cute and it actually works. You load the machine from the back (there’s even a checklist to work off of) and when you push the buttons the treats dispense. Best part – no batteries or assembly! This is going to be a magic-maker Christmas morning!
17. This camera was another big hit, it prints the photos right onto the roll of paper and comes with a couple of rolls. I can’t wait to see the gems that get created with this!
16. Let me towel ya, these are the best gifts. Everybody appreciates new dish towels and these last forever. You can wash them a million times and they never wrinkle, they are a great size and soak up a ton of water. I love giving them as gifts, especially to neighbors and teachers. Code FULLMHOUSE should automatically apply for a discount!
15. Karaoke has never been cuter! I love that this works as a karaoke machine (with 2 microphones) and also as a bluetooth speaker, little girls everywhere are going to be so excited opening this, this year. Can you imagine how fun it would be to play talk show host or pageant queen with those microphones?!
14. Ellie’s favorite earrings, you guys are loving these, they have so many cute designs – basketball balls, peppermints, donuts, princess crowns, gingerbread men, pearls, etc …but the best thing about them is that the backs don’t poke and they screw in so you never lose them, so smart!
13. Salty Tub gives you the best bath experience of your life! It’s such a great way to gift someone a luxury experience. They have kits for workout recovery, menstrual cycles, mamas, zen time (my fave), kids, and sickness recovery. You can find a kit for every person. Code FULLMHOUSE will save you 20%!
12. The most classic shoe for guys, it’s a top seller because everyone loves having a nice sneaker to wear with jeans or joggers and the teens love wearing them with their formal wear.
11. Ellie saw this LOL Mega Ball Magic set in an ad somewhere and hasn’t stopped talking about it. When it came in the mail I was shocked by how huge it is, she’s going to be over the moon!
10. Lola blankets make the best gifts! Lolas are so soft, we really do fight over them, they don’t shed at all not even on my black leggings, and I’ve washed mine several times and they have maintained their quality.
8. Babe Lash has so many products that I love (the 4 Real Mascara, brow serum, glossy rinse hair treatment) but the top seller is this lash serum, it works magic on your eyelashes!
7. I recently found this lip gloss and I’m really loving it, you guys have too! Throw that in your own stocking.
6. We are Walli case people, I can’t live without it, I never have to worry about having a card with me, it’s always in my phone case. They have protected my phone for years and I’ve never had a cracked screen even though I dropped it a million times and trying to use a phone without the loop is the most uncomfortable thing to me now. They have so many cute designs and are always adding new stuff! Use code FULLMHOUSE for a discount.
5. My new best friend, this tiny thing makes it so you can upload your SD card right to your phone, I’m much more likely to bust out my nice camera now that I have this handy gadget.
4. Forget the candy this prime hydration drink mix is the treat my boys are begging for in their stockings this year.
3. The watch that every guy wants this year and it’s dang affordable. Caleb gets comments on this watch every time he wears it. If you’ve got a teen, you will be getting extra cool points for picking this out for him.
2. The cold plunge was the number one seller for a long time this season, it’s been such a fun challenge for us to take on and I am shocked at what a big impact it has made. Caleb never misses an opportunity, he loves the boost of energy it gives him everyday. He has told me all the scientific reasons for it but all I know is when I cold plunge I more energized throughout the day. I prefer a hot shower after but ideally you would let your body warm up naturally…I’m working myself up to that. This Cold Pod is a great introduction to cold plunging if you wanna give it a try.
1. And the number one seller from our gift guides this year (so far) is this silent basketball! My boys play with it non-stop to practice their dribbling and it’s silent! Everybody wins!
Fore more stocking stuffer ideas, click here.
And for all our gift guides, click here!