Caleb and I met in 2009, it was love at first sight...for him and I came around a week later. We were married 5 short months later and have been blessed with 4 crazy/beautiful children. If we've learned anything in those years it would be that LAUGHTER is the best couples therapy. We love sharing ways to have fun and create memories with your families. Thank you for being here and your continued support. We hope we can add a little joy to your day!
- Caleb & Kelsi
Is there a better age to buy for than a 4 year old girl!? Sharing some past gifts that have been a hit as well as a few things she will get this year!
1. Disney Tea set
She got this for her birthday in the summer and has played with it every day since! Classic Disney, made out of plastic so no need to worry about her breaking it!
2. I snagged this tea set for her for Christmas. It’s even better in person. I Love scouring the internet for all the different tea sets, here are a few that found:
3. A suitcase on wheels is any little girls dream, practical and for play! This one is adorable.
4. A cozy Minky Blanket is always on the list! Code FULLMER45 for 45% off.
5. A sing along microphone to make all of her superstar dreams come true.
6. These pedal free bikes are TOO DIE FOR.
7. This cute little pop up tent for pretend play all day!
8. Aren’t ready to spend the money on a real American Girl Doll? Try these adorable Glitter Girl dolls for only $20!
9. This twin set of dolls that comes with a tea set was a winner for Ellie!
10. Can’t even handle all of these cute mouse people with box houses. This ballerina mouse needs to find its way here this Christmas!
11. Lastly, every little girl needs a mini backpack to haul their goods around the house. Ellie wears this one every day.