Caleb and I met in 2009, it was love at first sight...for him and I came around a week later. We were married 5 short months later and have been blessed with 4 crazy/beautiful children. If we've learned anything in those years it would be that LAUGHTER is the best couples therapy. We love sharing ways to have fun and create memories with your families. Thank you for being here and your continued support. We hope we can add a little joy to your day!
- Caleb & Kelsi
What Women actually want! She won’t tell you, but I will! I’ve compiled a list of all of my favorite things including a few things I’m hoping Santa brings me this year.
1. The hold all Travel beauty bag. This thing is tall enough to fit all of my travel necessities AND all my make up for a one stop shop. Including a small zipper pouch for jewelry and container to protect your makeup brushes.
2. She wants longer lashes. We all do. And this stuff WORKS. Apply every night to a clean face and in a couple months you will see a drastic difference! Use code: FULLMHOUSE for 20% off.
3. I’ve told Caleb for years that I really just need a good knife! This is the one she needs. It even comes with shears and we all need an extra pair of those.
4. A classic pair of Black boots that will never go out of style. These are 40% off right now with code: VERYMERRY
5. She wants her house to smell good and this device will do the trick and you can monitor the fragrances from your phone!
6. As if I don’t have enough sweaters this Nike one is calling my name.Oh crap. Or this one.Wait no. This one. It’s so happy.
7. She wants to feel fancy but doesn’t have time for a manicure. Best $13 you’ll spend right here. These are my current favorite nails.
8. Sorry to break it you but she needs a new bag…every year. We get bored it’s part of life. Fawn Design to the rescue! KELSI20 for 20% off the whole site. Any of the mini backpacks will do. Take it up a notch with the weekender bag and take her on a getaway!
9. Now if you really want to shock her, a Madsen Cycle waiting for her in the garage is sure to put you on the good list at least for the next year! She can haul the kids around in style and it’s fun for the whole fam!
10. The PERFECT stocking stuffers. My holy grail hair ties that actually pop the pony UP. She knows what that means. Choose the right kind for her hair type. I can’t live without the thick hair ones!
11. I’m new to the protein drinking game but this shaker bottle sure does make me feel legit!
12. This is not a joke. I want one.
13. Make her winter with the blanket of her dreams. FULLMER45 for 45% off! The Cheetah Hugs in my favorite.
14. Beige Beige and more Beige
15. A sentimental gift wins me over every Christmas. Get that done with a personalized piece of Jewelry from Made By Mary. My favorite necklaces are the Hera chain and Terra Accent Chain. The piece Caleb got me that has a c+k will go down in history. ️
16. She will want to throw away all of her other kitchen towels after you hook her up with these! These towels actually absorb, they come out of the dryer NOT WRINKLED. Which is hard to find in a kitchen towel. Plus super cute to boot. FULLMER15 for 15% off.
17. A fun little addition to her kitchen that she didn’t know she needed.
18. A mini drill for her to tackle home projects on her own.
19. A beige shoe that will make me look like I just worked out? Yes please!
20. Oh and she’s been wanting to try this she just hasn’t told you.