Caleb and I met in 2009, it was love at first sight...for him and I came around a week later. We were married 5 short months later and have been blessed with 4 crazy/beautiful children. If we've learned anything in those years it would be that LAUGHTER is the best couples therapy. We love sharing ways to have fun and create memories with your families. Thank you for being here and your continued support. We hope we can add a little joy to your day!
- Caleb & Kelsi
2. Clean Simple Eats Protein- This stuff speaks for itself, but if you need more proof, I’m not afraid to take my shirt off. Brownie Batter, Mint, coconut you can’t go wrong. Speaking of balls, you should try their nut butter. Code: FULLMHOUSE
3. Stance Socks – Lets face it, your mans feet are ugly. Cover them up with something comfy.
4. MVMT Watch – Style, class, great price point. The only brand of watch I own.
5. Her Nightly – I know what you are thinking, Her Nightly for Him? Kind of an oxymoron. But reality is, only a moron would pass on this this sleep saving powder. Code: FULLMHOUSE
6. Tradewind Tee – Size down to make your man look buffer than he really is (oldest trick in the book).
7. Vintage Nikes – Rock these kicks for any occasion. Except for weddings and church. Wear dress shoes for that.
8. Boon Tie – Now these you can wear for weddings and church. Code: FULLMHOUSE15
9. Blender Bottle – Not all bottles are created equal.
10. Nike Air Max– The shoe that says, “I don’t run, but I can if I have to”
11. Banks Hybrid Shorts – Your summer do it all short.
12. BBQ Grill Set – Lacking confidence around the grill? You’re not alone. One way to help is using a set like this to make it look like you know what you are doing.
14. Golf Towel Set – For the one who spends more time in the sand than on the fairway.
15. Built Bars – If I don’t eat 2 of these a day something is wrong. Code: FULLMHOUSE
16. Maroon Tradewind Tee – Classic, Comfy, Caleb approved.
17. Massage Gun – A gift that in reality is more for you, than it is for him.