Caleb and I met in 2009, it was love at first sight...for him and I came around a week later. We were married 5 short months later and have been blessed with 4 crazy/beautiful children. If we've learned anything in those years it would be that LAUGHTER is the best couples therapy. We love sharing ways to have fun and create memories with your families. Thank you for being here and your continued support. We hope we can add a little joy to your day!
- Caleb & Kelsi
2. Marble Spoon Holder– Pretty on the counter and functional as can be!
3. Beverage Dispenser – For the mom who loves to host!
4. Facial Cleansing Kit– I have this and wish I had it sooner!
5. Overnight Bag– She’s a Looker!
6. Adult Paint by Number– A soothing activity for a stressed out lady!
7. Ivory Watering Can– For the Plant Lover!
8. Marble Dish– To hold the soaps and look good while doing it.
9. Thin Hera Chain Necklace – The necklace I never take off!
10. Cooper Decor Tray– I can see this lookin’ real good on my counter.
11. Oven Mitts– You know those ones she has that have food stains from the last decade? Throw them away.
12. Wood Slab Art– She cute.
13. Rolling Suitcase– This looks fun to roll around an airport!
14. Always Pan– I’ve “Always” wanted this pan. Caleb you heard me.
15. Hand Soap– This is the best hand soap I’ve ever tried. Lasted forever and smells like a dream!
16. Capri Blue Candle– The only candle that EVERYONE loves.
17. Blue Watering Can– Another cute watering option!
18. Marble Jewelry Stand– So she actually sees her Jewelry and wears it.
19. Obu Jewelry Stand– My eyes LIKE!
20. Carved Leather Tray– Because stuff looks cuter in a leather tray!