Caleb and I met in 2009, it was love at first sight...for him and I came around a week later. We were married 5 short months later and have been blessed with 4 crazy/beautiful children. If we've learned anything in those years it would be that LAUGHTER is the best couples therapy. We love sharing ways to have fun and create memories with your families. Thank you for being here and your continued support. We hope we can add a little joy to your day!
- Caleb & Kelsi
So many fun things for the little kids, I had to hold back from adding a zillion things to the kids list, I just really love Valentines day!
4. Love some fun, crafty stuff during the winter time. These valentine frame kits are simple and fun, it’d be fun to print some photos together and have them make up the frame for them.
5. I’ve got these foil fun kits in my cart. You peel the sticker, then press the foil sheet on. It’s like painting with foil (but less mess). I could see my kids getting very into it. They also have other versions like space, animals, and dinosaurs.
6. Kid books get me every time. My kids love getting new books. This is not a valentine is about a boy who thinks valentines is icky but pays attention to what his crush really likes, it’s all about giving the sentimental gift, which I’m a sucker for.
7. Love is about a little girl who is nervous to leave her mom when she goes to school and her mom teaches her that love is like a string that connects us…how sweet is that?!
8. I can’t get over this trimmed, collared cardigan. 😍😍😍
9. This big heart dress with the ruffle detail, you’re only little once.
10. This robot bumper cars toy because love can be a bumpy ride.
11. This activity book is the cutest. It is a sticker book about food trucks. There’s a bunch of different scenes for them to create and the stickers are the easy peal, perfect for traveling.
12. Another sweet book, this one is the about a boy who tells everyone he loves them and sometimes they don’t say it back, it talks about how people share their love in different ways… so dang sweet and perfect bedtime story.
13. Freddy got this puppy for Christmas and I think it’s the cutest, it walks around all day and makes noises, he loves it.
14. My friend told me about these tinkertars and they are genius. They are one string guitars so they can quickly learn songs in minutes, there’s instructional videos they can watch or it comes with a book to teach them.
15. This light board is lit. 😏 I secretly want this for myself but I think the kids would love it also.
16. Playdate material…can’t resist a good pun.
17. This building block mat is silicone and double sided. It’s compatible with this sensory bin and lid (which is so cool) or you could just get the mat. Perfect for little guys or gals that like to build things.
18. Remember Furbies? They’re back, these are the Furby Furblets– a mini version of the Furby that they can attach to their backpack. Can definitely see this being a hit!
To see all our valentines gift ideas on amazon click here.
And last years vday gift guide for kids – here.