Caleb and I met in 2009, it was love at first sight...for him and I came around a week later. We were married 5 short months later and have been blessed with 4 crazy/beautiful children. If we've learned anything in those years it would be that LAUGHTER is the best couples therapy. We love sharing ways to have fun and create memories with your families. Thank you for being here and your continued support. We hope we can add a little joy to your day!
- Caleb & Kelsi
Older kids are a little trickier to buy for around Valentine’s Day but we found the best gifts that will warm their hearts.
3. Sherpa shacket for the win, plus it’s buy one get one 50% off at Abercrombie right now.
4. I had to include this pretty skort, it’s also on sale.
6. And for something more casual this ‘love you most’ sweater dress would be adorable paired with some sneakers.
7. Love is a battlefield, have them burn some energy off with these.
8. How cool is this watercolor pens set?! So much easier than using a paint and brush but you still get the cool watercolor effect. It comes with tutorials and a drawing pad.
9. This book is amazing, it’s huge too! It has hundreds of activities – like how to make giant bubbles, build a sun oven, sidewalk chalk messages, science experiments, camping skills and all kinds of other things. It’s the ultimate boredom buster.
10. Hair blinger is on every girls wishlist.
11. This heart ruffle sock set is so adorable and perfect for v-day!
12. My kids would flip over this snow cone maker!
13. One of our family’s favorite games. It’s really easy to learn and very interactive, it’s the best game for a crowd. My kids love playing this with their friends!
14. This ribbon has come in handy so many times for me, such a simple way to make any gift extra special.
15. These are Ellie’s favorite earrings, they have the soft back so they don’t poke and the screw-back option so you don’t worry about losing them.
16. This Dae styling cream smells like heaven and gives the perfect slicked back ponytail effect.
17. Paired with this set of hair tools would make the perfect v-day gift, so helpful to get the right hair-do!
18. These are the petite nail dashes from Red Aspen, they fit littler hands perfectly! My girls love getting these!
19. If your valentine is into drawing, they will love this line of books! They break them down into simple 5-minute lessons, anyone could learn to draw from these.
For all of our amazon V-day ideas – click here.