Caleb and I met in 2009, it was love at first sight...for him and I came around a week later. We were married 5 short months later and have been blessed with 4 crazy/beautiful children. If we've learned anything in those years it would be that LAUGHTER is the best couples therapy. We love sharing ways to have fun and create memories with your families. Thank you for being here and your continued support. We hope we can add a little joy to your day!
- Caleb & Kelsi
My boys have reached the age where they don’t really want toys for Christmas, but if you got them one they wouldn’t be mad at it. I have put together the gifts that have been a hit in the past and some gifts we hope will be a hit this year!
1. My boys don’t take these watches off! They love to track their steps and always know the time.
2. They have been begging for a “pro scooter” all year long. Hoping we can keep the injuries to a minimum.
3. I was thrilled when an actual toy was on their list! These Ninja bots look hilarious.
6. I love watching them laugh their heads off to this game.
7. Watching them actually use their brains and imaginations is vital to a happier home. This has provided hours of entertainment at our house.
8. We got them kindles last year and they have been so great! They love to make “movies” using the camera and play games of course!
9. My oldest is ready for a digital camera. He loves to take pictures and videos. This is a great beginner option!
10. Say goodbye to a million cups on the counter. Water bottle always in the fridge to save your sanity.
11. In my efforts to get them to enjoy nature and keep their eyes out for wild life: Binoculars!
12. They love to walk and talkie around the neighborhood.
13. The high speed game of quick and clever reflexes! Can’t wait to see them play this!
14. My boys played with these for years! Great for ages 3-7.
15. Get ready to paint your baseboards because these hover boards are a Christmas hit!